SAP is the worlds #1 ERP system widely used from SMB to Enterprise.
Integration of vTiger CRM can be effective means of data integration from vTiger to SAP and from SAP to vTiger.
SAP market leader in ERP:
- 12 Million + Active users.
- 121,000 Installation worldwide.
- More than 150+ countries used SAP worldwide.
- 100 billion+ messages sent daily.
How vTiger Integration Works with SAP ?
SAP Offer API endpoint (Some version of SAP has option to build API to connect SAP Interface) to help you to connect.
There are various ways to integrate vTiger with SAP.
vTiger – SAP Field Mapping:
- CRMTiger team create an option in vTiger to map fields between vTiger and SAP System.
- Field mapping of vTiger with SAP helps you to select fields which need to sync between this two system.
vTiger Organization / Contact Integration with SAP Customer:
- Integration of Organization with SAP customer help to connect/sync information across two systems.
- Update AccountID of SAP to vTiger to uniquely identify Record of SAP system.
vTiger Product Integration with SAP Items:
- Integration of Product of vTiger with SAP helps to sync Order(Sales order or Invoice).
- Update ProductID of SAP to vTiger to uniquely identify Record of SAP system.
vTiger SalesOrder/Invoice Integration with SAP Items:
- Integration of SalesOrder/Invoice of vTiger with SAP helps to sync Order(Sales order or Invoice).
- Update Order ID of SAP to vTiger to uniquely identify Record of SAP system.
vTiger Payment Integration with SAP Items:
- Integration of Payment of vTiger with SAP helps to sync Payment against Order.
- Update PaymentID of vTiger to SAP to uniquely identify Record of vTiger system.
Hope you found this blog useful.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you needed further help from us.
Do You Need More Information ?