The extension for VTiger “Dynamic Blocks“ serves a purpose of making things easier and faster for you. The extension gives you the control to Show or Hide blocks on any record view as well as Show OR Hide fields. The blocks are shown or hidden based on the Picklist field that is configured in the settings area.
The extension has easy to understand Configuration Panel that offers the configuration of unlimited number of conditions & combinations.
Here are some of the key features that make our extension unique:
- Compatible with vtiger 6.x and 7.x.
- Works with all Standard & Custom vtiger Modules.
- Intuitive Configuration panel allowing multiple setups.
- Shows & Hides Blocks/Fields based on Picklist values.
- 100% Modular (No Modification in VTiger core files).
In Vtiger , User can Hide or Show field blocks by using our Dynamic Blocks Extension. The extension gives you the control to Show or Hide blocks on any record view. It’s extremely helpful to separate out different types of records, such as “Corporate” and “Personal” Contacts, “New Install” or “Repair” Tickets.
How to Show or Hide Field Blocks
- Go to the “Menu” and select “CRM Settings“. Under “Other Settings” select “Dynamic Blocks“.
- Click on the “Add Dynamic Block” button to create a new condition.
- Select the “Module” and the “Source Field“, then select the “Picklist Values“.
- Select the “Module” and the “Source Field“, then select the “Picklist Values“. the block you want to Hide or Show.
- While creating a new Organization or editing an old one you can Show or Hide field block on a certain Field Value.
Feel free to contact us. We would be happy to assist you.
Hope you found this blog useful.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you needed further help from us.
Do You Need More Information ?