May 2021 updates from the CRMTiger team.
Greetings from the CRMTiger team and welcome to the May edition of our newsletter,
During this pandemic time we pray for your healthy and peaceful life.
It’s our pleasure to update you on what is going on in with our vtiger development team
CRMTiger Mobile Apps
- First Time in CRMTiger’s history we’ve reached to more than 3000+ businesses to use Mobile Apps for vTiger.
- CRMTiger released a couple of WhiteLabel Apps for the customer.
- CRMTiger Mobile Apps reach first milestone of ? 10K+ Downloads ?on Google PlayStore in March-2021
- CRMTiger team organized Webinar on 27th & 28th May 2021 to introduce a new release of WhatsApp for vTiger. There are around 50+ Total attendees attended webinar.
- If you’ve missed it ? Don’t worry here is the recording.
New Updates & Implementation:
1. vTiger Remote Technical Training: CRMTiger Team received Invitation for Technical Training of vTiger from Cybernaptics Ltd, Mauritius. There is 10 Days training schedule covered almost all part from vTiger Implementation to customization and Extensions Development.
2. vTiger WhatsApp Integration: CRMTiger team release the latest update of WhatsApp extensions to connect your whatsapp with vTiger to send/receive WhatsApp messages from vTiger CRM. with many other features. Click here to get more information about WhatsApp Integration.
3. vTiger Mailup integration: Integration of vTiger Mailup helps customers easily sync subscribers from vTiger to Mailup as well as retrieve detailed analytics reports from Mailup to vTiger. CRMTiger will keep you posted once this extension ready to Go-Live.
Ongoing CRM Implementation Project…
It’s our honour to update you that the CRMTiger team achieved a milestone of few projects.
1. CRMTiger team helps the company from MENA Region in building Subscription base CRM on Top of vTiger. If you’re thinking of building your own subscription base CRM, feel free to contact us.
2. Team continues to work on multiple projects from Israel based Energy, Telecommunication, Inspection Company.
Keep visiting our extensions store here to get latest extensions
We are really thankful to all team members of CRMTiger to work hard even on Weekend to achieve success !!!
#StaySafe #StayatHome #Socialdistancing
The CRMTiger Team