CRMTiger team successfully completed sms confirmation from specially assign particular user. The Usa based company services provider for Car and Home lock repair with their technicians network across US and Canada. They were using app built on MS Access in their internal network with limitations about capabilities and scalability.
Client markets their services from website and other classified portal posts. They receive inquiries by call, many times for urgent requests for cases like “Got Locked out of cars with keys inside”
Calls are received by call center agents and the job is assigned to a technician based on customer’s location.
Once the job is completed, payment received is shared between the Company and the technician.
- Assign the job automatically to reduce response time.
- Get confirmation from Technician about his availability, job accepted and completed.
- Get automatically calculated revenue sharing based on following.
- Day time job and night time job with different revenue sharing ratios.
- Credit Card, Bank payments charges and other deductions like material used deducted before calculating revenue share.
- Payment received in Cash by Technicians to adjust at the time of settlement of accounts between company and technician.
- Job is assigned to Technicians as CRM users but they would like to respond from their mobiles with simplicity.
- Job sharing will be based on the timings of Technician’s location and in certain cases and conditions it will be based on Job Location timing.
- Option to supersede all revenue sharing calculations in case Company wants to share revenues with Technician on fix basis.
- Using combination of existing modules and new custom built modules we set the flow in the most optimized automated way.
- When a job is added by a user, vTiger will find Technician based on matching Zip Code and send Text Message with link to accept or decline the job offer.
- Technician’s acceptance from the link will automatically update the job status and Job can be closed only when payment details are updated
- In case customer postpones the job for some other date and time, the current job can be converted into an appointment with automated reminders.
- Revenue sharing record is built with comprehensive calculations for weekly accounts settlement and reporting purpose where all deductibles, percent sharing with who will receive what is generated dynamically upon payment inputs.
Step 1 :
Create Job from Jobs Module with Technician as Dispatchers and Status as Unassigned.
Step 2 :
Once Dispatchers get jobs then he/she will assigned that Job to any Technician and update status as “Waiting for Technician”. Once Job updated, Technician will get SMS.
Step 3 :
Technician will open Link which they gets in SMS. Once Link open, it will show like below screenshot. From there Technician can accept job or reject.
Step 4 :
If Technician will accept job then below screenshot shown.
Step 5 :
Also updated job status as “In Progress” and “In Progress Job Status Date”.
Step 6 :
Once Technician will accept job, it will also update Job Type and Revenue Sharing based on Job Location Timezone.
Step 7 :
Once Technician Accept Job, He/she will get SMS regarding Job. Once Technician open Link which they get in SMS, It look like below screenshot. From that, Technician can Add Comment, Add Signature & Add Document as well against that particular job.
Step 8 :
If Job will not accept by Technician within 2 Hours then it will update Job Status “Overdue Open” automatically through workflow.
Step 9 :
You can check Job type amount from Technician Profile. You can see in below screenshot Day Job has “10” and Night Job has “20”.
Step 10 :
Step 11 :
Once you click on Add Payment, You can able add payment against job. Based on Technician Profile configuration Credit Card Percentage, Check Percentage, Technician Fees will be auto-populate.
Step 12 :
Step 13 :
Once successfully payment paid against job, payment updated with Approved and Job status as “Closed”. You can see in below screenshots.
Feel free to contact us. We would be happy to assist you.
Hope you found this blog useful.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you needed further help from us.
Do You Need More Information ?