A Very Happy New year 2022 to All !!!
Greetings from the CRMTiger team and welcome to the April edition of our newsletter, During this pandemic time we pray for your healthy and peaceful life and praying for peace and safety of people stranded in Ukraine.
It’s our pleasure to update you on what is going on in with our vtiger development team
CRMTiger Mobile Apps:
- Last month in March CRMTiger Team released New updates of CRMTiger Apps Some of the major features of CRMTiger Apps as,
New Extension Launch:
- WhatsApp Integration: CRMTiger team Launch New release of WhatsApp to support Multi-Device. Click here on more information about multi-device support.
Following are the major features:
- You do not have to keep your phone online all the time.
- You can access web.whatsapp as well as WhatsApp on CRM.
- Intuitive UI and Timeline view changes.
- Socket base notification.
- Google / Office365 Integration: With Outlook/Gmail add-ons you can sync Email, contact for selected modules in the vTiger. This integration comes with 2 installation methods.
Key Feature of Integration:
- Easy installation and setup.
- Email Integration from Office 365 outlook / Gmail.
- Attach Emails to CRM modules like Lead/Contact/Organization/Vendor.
- Auto-populate CRM data against respected customer’s email on side pane of Email client.
- Contacts integration from vTiger to Office 365 outlook / Gmail.
- Quick create records from Email client to CRM.
- Overview of 360 degree view of record without login to CRM.
New Updates & Implementation:
1. CallCenter CRM : CRMTiger Team started working on building a Call Center CRM for Korea based customers to offer CRM with Telephony integration.
2. Subscription Based CRM : CRMTiger team continuously working on enhancing their subscription based CRM offering to cater needs from the customer.
Ongoing CRM Implementation Project…
It’s our honour to update you that the CRMTiger team achieved a milestone of few projects.
- CRMTiger team helps the company from MENA Region in building Subscription base CRM on Top of vTiger. If you’re thinking of building your own subscription base CRM, feel free to contact us.
- Team continues to work on multiple projects from Italy to manage customer’s CRM
Keep visiting our extensions store here to get latest extensions
We are really thankful to all team members of CRMTiger to work hard even on Weekend to achieve success!!!
#StaySafe #StayatHome #Socialdistancing
The CRMTiger Team