vTiger has very nice telephony integration with various PBX software.
CRMTiger team implement vTiger-Asterisk connector using Asterisk AMI Call.
This Integration consist of following major feature
- Click to Call
- Inbound call popup
- Call Recording
Call scenario covers in Asterisk integration :
- IVR Scenario
- Ring All
- Call Queue
Why Asterisk AMI Call integration with vTiger ?
- Asterisk AMI return all events happens during call lifecycle
- Each asterisk AMI events use in the integration to capture status of call.
- Here is the list of Asterisk events.
vTiger – Asterisk connector Agent view :
- Each agent login with their user and setup phone extension to received call on their extension
- Agent can see incoming popup from CRM to view caller information
- Popup is designed with latest technology so option to close popup or add lead/contact info instantly from popup itself
vTiger – Asterisk connector Agent manager view :
- Each manager of agent can see detailed report of calls
- Manager can view call recording from specific Lead or Contact
- Filter recording by date, by agent also by call duration.
CRMTiger Asterisk connector Vs vTiger Asterisk connector
- Asterisk connector from vTiger build in Java platform using AGI script which doesn’t have an option to modify the java code of asterisk connector.
- Asterisk connector from CRMTiger build in PHP platform using AMI call which has an option to modify the code if customer facing any problem. (source code is propritory of CRMTiger)
- vTiger Asterisk connector has less number of capturing of call lifecycle events.
- CRMTiger Asterisk connector covers most number of call lifecycle events.